Because I need to develop brevity skills.
(But they're run-on sentences of course.)
1. It's been a long winter and the combination of weather/illness has kept us trapped in the house, so spring had better get here soon.
2. I've been listening carefully to coughs, wiping noses, doling out antibiotics, and cleaning up vomit for seven months straight, and I really think that is too much.
3. Having a six-year-old and a four-year-old is delightful, however, and despite their bickering they help keep me amused and sane.
4. Faith & Family Live shut down at the right time for me, for a number of reasons, but I miss blogging regularly and I am hoping to remedy that.
5. At 22 months, Ambrose and Linus are becoming friends, and I can see how this twin thing is worth the trouble, and I'm excited for more.
6. Unlimited texting and long-distance phone plans are God's gift to modern friendship, and another reason I remain sane against the odds.
7. On April 1st (in 10 days!) Bryan and I are taking a three-night getaway while our parents watch the kids, and I'm pretty sure I've never looked forward to anything this much in my life.
Give me a couple sentences about what's been up with you!
(and find more QTs at Jen's, as always)